Sunday, July 7, 2013

My TOP 5 SUMMER 2013 Nail Polishes

Hello!

A while ago I posted my favorites in spring nail polishes and now it's the time for a summer edition. I generally love nail polish but summer is my favorite season because it means bright colors. Of course you can wear the brights through the whole year but I love my fall/winter shades also so I have the bright colors reserved for the warmer months of the year.

Here is the list of my top 5:

  • Makeup Academy - Shade 15
  • AVON - Teal Infusion
  • Maybelline (MiniColorama) - Urban Lemon
  • Catrice - Yellow Sub-Mandarin
  • Essence - What Do You Think?


Beautysets - Top 5 summer nail polishes

As the last time the creamy formula prevail. The only pearly shade is AVON's Teal Infusion nail polish. I really love yellow and orange shades for summer because it reminds me of the hot sun (which we lack so much here in Belgium - so I have it at least on my nails - lol) and of course a blue teal color is a must-have which represents the ocean and the bright sky above. As for the pink - that is my all time favorite color so it cannot miss in any Top collection and what other version of this color than bright hot pink shade. I hope you will have great summer 2013 - at least on your nails! ;-)

xoxo


Your Funmilayo

No comments:

Post a Comment