Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcome to my blog!


Hello!

This is a first-time experience for me as a blogger but it's something I wanted to do for a long time and finally I got the courage to DO IT. I guess it's only natural to first say something about me so you will not only get to know me a little bit before you start reading my posts but also for you to get an idea what the blog will be mostly about and what you can expect.

Well, my name is Funmilayo (not the real one, this name I got from my husband... lol) and I am 27 years. As you have probably guessed I am married (happily) and me and my husband live in Belgium. But originally I come from Czech Republic and my husband from Nigeria so you can already see that there is a lot of diversity in my life and the same thing you can expect from my blog.

My major hobby is make-up & beauty and everything about it. It something that became an obsession for me over the last years. So it will be probably the main topic of my blog because I can't just shut up about it. LOL. But beside that I have a lot of other hobbies, like reading (Hello, major reader here!), cooking (lately I am specializing on African meals), traveling, home decor and just the life in general. So I guess the blog will be about everything at the end. 

I am very easygoing person with a tendency to romanticism but I am also very realistic when it comes to everyday life. But I am always trying to see the world from the brighter side and that side I would like to share with you. Everybody is welcome to my blog and I am always open to any meaningful discussion. So if you have anything to add, anything to criticize or just anything to say just feel free and SAY IT! I hope this will be something that will bring a little bit of joy not only to my life but also to all of you who stop by and spend some little time to read what I have to share. ENJOY!

xoxo

Your Funmilayo


No comments:

Post a Comment