Friday, May 3, 2013

Essie - A Crewed Interest


Hey!

Today I have only a short post about my favorite nail polish. It's Essie's nail polish in a color A Crewed Interested. It came out in the spring collection in 2012. It's perfect everyday color. Not so long ago, I had a business meeting with a client and even though it took me over an hour to choose the right clothes to this event, choosing the perfect nail polish was a no-brainer for me. I think this shade is perfect for the occasions when you don't want to be too crazy about your make-up and nails but you still want your nails looked polished and clean.

Inside and outside snap shot (sorry for the quality, I used my phone)

It has a creamy, glossy finish. It applies with no streaks. If you don't want too opaque color go with just 2 coats (it's still looks very nice) but I recommend 3 coats if you don't want your nails showing through. It lasted on my nails for 4 days without chipping and I haven't used any base or top coat!

I really like Essie nail polishes. Their new brush is perfect. It used to be very skinny brush but now it's nice and wide so painting the nails is much easier with it. I haven't found a brand that can offer better color range in muted shades and this one is the perfect example of it. I really really recommend this peachy shade to everyone who is looking for a fresh spring color that can be worn to any occasion.

xoxo

Your Funmilayo


No comments:

Post a Comment