Sunday, May 19, 2013

My TOP 5 SPRING 2013 lipsticks


Hello!

So last time I came up with my favorite nail polishes for this spring and now I brought my TOP 5 lipsticks. Spring represents a flowery fresh season and I want the same feel and look on my lips. I was always a lipstick person (not really a lip gloss fan - even though I have my favorites too - but maybe I will talk about that at some other point). I am not afraid to experiment with lip products and I am always open to extreme bold colors but springtime is more about soft colors for me.

So here they are - my TOP 5 spring lipsticks:
  • Jordana - Soft Rose
  • Jordana Matte - Pink Passion
  • MAC - Vegas Volt
  • NYX - Paris
  • MAC - Creme Cup





Here is a closer look to the swatches:



Jordana Matte - Pink Passion
MAC - Creme Cup
NYX - Paris
MAC - Vegas Volt
Jordana - Soft Rose

So that's all from me. I will come up soon with another blog post since the time of the Deauty Box is coming. Yay!

xoxo

Your Funmilayo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Funmi, I vote for the Jordana - Soft Rose. It looks really cool on your lips! Everka

    ReplyDelete