Sunday, May 12, 2013

My TOP 5 SPRING 2013 nail polishes


Hello!

So today I am here with my favorite nail polishes for this spring. For spring I generally love pastel colors. For me spring is like a preparation for the burst of bold colors in summer so that's why I prefer more muted shades.

So here is the list of my top 5 colors for spring 2013:
  • Essie - A Crewed Interest
  • Essence (Color & Go) - You Belong To Me
  • Sally Hansen (Xtreme Wear) - Cotton Candy
  • Essence (Color & Go) - No More Drama
  • Essence (Multi Dimension 3 in 1 XXL shine) - Love Of Pink
Beautysets - Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes 2013
All shades, except Sally Hansen's Cotton Candy, are creamy formula which is what I prefer in a nail polish. Cotton Candy is a pearly shade but I don't actually mind it with this shade because it's very soft pink and it doesn't create streaks. I applied 3 coats with all nail polishes even though 2 would be probably also sufficient but I like a real opacity of the colors. I don't like to spend too much money on a single nail polish unless it is a really unique color (like A Crewed Interest from Essie) because I have too many nail polishes and they dry out eventually so I don't have to feel too bad about it. I think you can find really beautiful and interesting colors even at drugstores. Maybe they chip more easily than the more expensive brands but all nail polishes chip and if you use the right top coat (I use Seche Vite) you should minimalize the difference.

So this is all from me today. Let me know what your favorite nail polishes are for this spring. I hope you all have wonderful time!

xoxo

Your Funmilayo

1 comment:

  1. I love nail polish so I must tell that everyone looks perfect! Everka

    ReplyDelete